10 Benefits of face serumCureka
- Vitamin C (L Ascorbic acid) is effective antioxidant, best for photo-aged skin. It improves the texture and colour of the skin.
- Retinoids improves aging process especially, horizontal forehead expression lines, and marionette lines (smile lines).
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid improves facial dryness beyond that obtained with a moisturizer alone.
- Niacinamide/ vitamin B5 analogs reduces fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmented spots, red blotchiness, and skin sallowness (yellowing).
- Tripeptides along with other ingredients in the serum, brightens the skin and helps increase hydration.
- Potent antioxidants, ubiquinone and vitamins C & E prevents and reduces oxidative damage thereby minimizing the effects caused by UV exposure.
- Melatoninb with bakuchiol, a novel retinol-like ingredient significantly reduces photodamage, hyperpigmentation (dark patches) and wrinkles.
- Apple stem cell extract works on the fibroblast targets different aspects involved in skin aging.
- Proxylane (C-Xyloside), purple rice extract, and dipotassium glycyrrhizate helps improve the natural hyaluronic acid in the skin making the skin supple.