- Heat therapy creates local vasodilatation (expansion of blood-vessels) in the pain-affected area, which aids blood circulation and increases oxygen supply and activates body?s own natural defenses against pain.
- Provides relief from lower abdomen and lower back cramps and pain.
- Helps soothe sore muscles, decrease joint stiffness and pain for arthritis sufferers and relieves the discomfort in common orthopaedic problems.
- Provides heat therapy to inflamed joints and relieves muscle strain.
- Helps reduce post-operative swelling, bruising, discomfort from liposuction, tummy tuck, upper or lower body procedure.
- Excellent choice for sufferers of chronic pain from injuries, illness, arthritis and especially post knee replacement.