Availability: In Stock
Ascend Herbelia Herbal Shampoo Helps hair grow long, Makes your hair look shinier, Checks dandruff.
Aloe Vera, Shikakai, Amla, Bhringraj, Chamomile and natural fragrances.
Aloe Vera :
The natural goodness of Aloe Vera combined with a host of beneficial properties give your hair the strength and sheen you’ve always wanted it to have.
If hair loss is something you suffer from then using Aloe Vera for hair growth is a great idea. It contains proteolitic enzymes which naturally stimulate hair growth.
Aloe Vera forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated.
Aloe Vera can relieve scalp itchiness and irritation owing to the fact that it has potent anti-pruritic properties.
One of the truly amazing benefits of Aloe Vera for hair is that it can reduce dandruff. This is owing to the fact that it has strong anti-fungal properties.
Aloe Vera helps restore the pH balance of your hair because its own pH level is in the same range as your hair needs to be.
Shikakai for Shine and softness: Shikakai adds shine to the hair and hair looks much softer. When the shikakai powder is used as a hair pack or as a hair cleanser, it makes the hair softer, which detangles the hair easily. After the wash shikakai also adds subtle shine to the hair.
Shikakai for Dandruff: Shikakai has anti-fungal properties and other nutrients to nourish the scalp. This is why shikakai helps reducing the dandruff infection from the scalp and nourish the dry itchy scalp simultaneously. Regular use of shikakai will soon help treating dandruff from the scalp.
Shikakai for Stronger, thicker hair: Shikakai is also used to make hair roots stronger and healthier. Use shikakai as a mild hair cleanser, hair pack or as infused with the oil. Boil some dried shikakai in coconut oil and use that oil to massage the scalp. This is a good remedy to strengthen the hair.
- Amla can cure hair loss.
- Amla contains essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and lustre.
- The surplus of vitamin C in Amla can help halt pre-mature greying.
- Not only is Amla a great hair conditioner but also an effective treatment for dandruff.
- Amla enhances natural colour of your hair.
- Amla is one of the best remedies for a dry, flaky and itchy scalp, it has the ability to penetrate the scalp deeply and nourish it from within.
- Amla stimulates hair growth owing to its high iron and carotene content.
Bhringraj oil has amazing hair benefits:
- It prevents hair fall,
- Prevents baldness and premature greying,
- Strengthens hair roots
- Conditions hair and prevents split ends,
- Stimulates hair growth and It is like a one-stop solution for all your hair troubles.
Chamomile is excellent for treating dandruff and related problems. It prevents and also cures dandruff. Moreover, you also get relief from itchy and dry scalp.