Ascend Herbelia Skin Moisturising Lotion – Acne/Antioxidants/Antiageing
Availability: In Stock
Ascend Herbelia Skin Moisturising Lotion adds glamour to your skin Makes skin supple and adorable Nurtures and nourishes your skin.
• Jasmine extract
• Parijat extract
• Aloe Vera extract
Jasmine is rich in a variety of active chemical components that are beneficial to the skin.
• It contains natural components that fight fungus, bacteria, viruses, and other germs.
• It is applied on wounds to prevent infection.
• It can serve as a natural preservative.
• This has antioxidants to protect your skin from damaging free radicals caused from the sun and environmental pollution.
• This oil is very effective in treating and fading scar marks, old wound scars, stretch marks, and pox spots left anywhere on the body.
• It helps soothing painful corns.
• It helps treat dry skin and provide natural moisture that won’t clog pores.
• It is non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
• This oil has a natural fragrance which elevates your mood as well as nourishes your skin.
• Soothing for the skin
• Protects from Skin infections and ring worm
• Gives shine to the skin and improves overall health of skin
• Adds natural fragrance to the body
• It treats sunburn as it has powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin.
• It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture.
• This moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel hence perfect for oily skin.
• This is used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
• Auxin and Gibberellins active hormones present in Aloe Vera which helps wound healing and has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Giberellin in aloe vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
• This is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly.
• It effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
• Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
• This helps stretch marks by healing minor tears in the layers of the skin caused by sudden and excessive stretching.
• This contains over 75 different nutrients including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, sugars, anthraquinones or phenolic compounds, lignin, saponins, sterols, amino acids and salicylic acid.