Pure Nutrition Curcumin (Bioactive Curcumin)
Curcumin Helps To:
- Enhance Mobility with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduce Oxidative Stress on Joint tissues.
- Enhance blood supply to joints.
- Anti-oxidant activity.
- Anti-protozoaland Anti-bacterial activity.
- Anti-tumor and Anti-cancer activity.
- Hepatoprotective activity.
Availability: In Stock
- Bioactive CurcuminComplex: Strong anti-inflammatory properties and higher bio absorption at low doses.
- Turmeric Extract (curcumin): Clinical researches indicate that the active ingredient curcumin have unique antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, anti arthritis, anti coagulant, anti hyper cholesterolemic properties.
- Black pepper extract: High purity 95% piperine content for enhanced action. When curcumin is consumed alone – its serum levels are either undetectable or very low. However, when combined with piperine (a component of black pepper) its serum level rises dramatically and its bioavailability increased by twenty-fold.
People who need long- term joint strength, Morning stiffness and Joint pain. Colon cancer support, Those wanting to support healthy blood flow to the brain and healthy neurological function.
KEY INGREDIENTS (S):
Curcumin (Turmeric Extract) and Pepper Extract.
OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES:
- Curcumin encourages pro-immune activities, By suppressing the activity of pro inflammatory mediators, Curcumin might help the regulation of several auto immune disorders including Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, asthma, allergy, inflammatory bowel disease, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and scleroderma.
- Anticancer: One of the major curcumin benefits is its inhibitive effect on cancer cells. By destroying the blood vessels that feed cancer tumours it prevents or slows their growth. In clinical studies, curcumin extract has been shown to increase the efficacy of many anti cancer drugs.