Pure Nutrition Grape Seed Ultra (Rich in Quercetin & OPC)
Grape Seed Ultra Helps To:
- Acts as an antioxidant.
- Helps with various circulation problems.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Protects the body against the damaging effects of radiation therapy and certain types of chemotherapy.
- Inhibits the destruction of collagen structures.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Supports healthy inflammatory response.
Availability: In Stock
- Grape Seed Extract comes from the tiny seeds of the red grape. It is rich in flavonoids, which are plant substances that help protect cells from free radical damage.
- Grape Seed Extract is a natural plant substance that has a concentrated source of oligomericproanthocyanidins (OPC). These anti-oxidants help protect cells from free radical damage and also promote healthy circulation.
- Grape Seed Extract, on the other hand, has been shown to remain in the body for as long as 3 full days, and is 20 times more potent than vitamin C, and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E.
Grape Seed Extract was discovered, the best sources of antioxidants came from vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene; so any one take this.
Rice flour, vegetable capsule (hypromellose), cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).