Catechins (including EGCg), are the main active ingredients in green tea, which act as antioxidants and bind iron, which may prevent some iron dependent inflammation. Contains 80% less caffeine than one cup of green tea drink per serving.
People wants antioxidant protection; Those trying to control Cholesterol; People with high levels of inflammatory iron, including eaters of red meat; Those seeking to avoid caffeine, but wanting the benefits of green tea.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis).
OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES:
- Highest dose in one capsule.
- One capsule contains as much EGCg as about six cups of green tea with low caffeine.
- Green tea may correct cholesterol imbalances by raising HDL and lowering LDL cholesterol, while preventing LDL from oxidizing. Oxidized cholesterol is a key risk factor of cardiovascular disease.
- Green tea may also be a mild anticoagulant, or “blood thinner.”
- Green tea has been shown to help maintain levels of desirable intestinal bacteria.