Tynor Medical Compression Stocking Below Knee Class 1
Availability: In Stock
- Put on stockings first thing in the morning before you get our of bed . Your legs have the least amount of swelling early in the morning.
- Use a little baby powder or corn starch on your legs this may helps the stocking slide up.
- For open- toe stocking use applicator to slide the stocking over your foot .
- Slide the stockings onto your arms with hand reaching the heel area.
- Holding the extra heel material turn the stocking inside out till the heel.
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box care fully
- Keep out reach of children