Tynor Medical Compression Stocking Below Knee Class 3
Availability: In Stock
Compression Stockings Below Knee Class 1 provide controlled compression to the legs to squeeze away abnormal back flow of blood into the superficial veins that lie just beneath the surface of the skin from the perforating veins. It is used in all forms of venous disease including blood pools or congests in legs. Severe varicose veins and discoloration to sores, ulcers and potentially life-threatening blood clots.
- High quality, dermophillic, strong with long functional life.
- Effective and Graduated compression.
- Anatomical shape ensures, snug fitting and optimal grip, but no localized constrictions.
- Top silicone lined band ensures no slippage.
- Available in different compression classes, ensures effective blood evacuation.
- Open toe design, reduces wear and tear and is easy to wear.