Vissco Invalid Wheelchair Deluxe 0938
Availability: In Stock
- It is important to be independent.
- A good wheel chair does just that, for those that cannot move around as easily as others.
- That includes stroke patients, old age patients, handicapped or disabled people and others that might have suffered from a lower limb injury.
- This wheelchair has a detachable hand rest, extra cushion for seating and moulded arm rests.
- It has breaks provided on both sides, a safety belt and is easily foldable.
When To Use :
- Stroke patients Paraplegia/Quadriplegia Old age patients Handicapped/disable persons Lower limb illness/injury
- Space Saving : This product can be folded to be more compact.
- Rigid Support : This product allows immobilization of the joint
- Universal Fit : This product fits either limb
- Adjustable Support : The product allow the user to play with size of the support to fit him best