BREG ARC 2.0
Brand/Mfr. : Visit breg Store
- Moldable aluminium waist band fits torso shape.
- Prevents anterior migration of shoulder strap which is common in other braces.
- Foldable sling fits every patient universally (right or left).
- Suitable for football player or gymnast.
For non- surgical or post op shoulder conditions that require diagnosis specific arm positioning.
- Additional information
- The ARC® 2.0 features 2.0 material for maximum breathability and comfort. 2.0 material moves moisture away from the skin to another layer of fabric for quick evaporation.
- Universal sling design to fit every patient with one brace.
- One –hand buckles ease patient reapplication.
- Brace positions include gunslinger, neutral plane and external rotation.
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and patients positioned in external rotation.
- Unique pistol grip adjust with quick pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling.
- Cold therapy cutout in the sling.
- Rotator cuff repairs.
- Bankart lesions
- SLAP lesions.
- Glenohumeral dislocations / subluxation.
Use it for
- Posterior /anterior capsule repairs.
- Shoulder instabilities.
- Muscle and tendon repairs.
- Joint reconstruction.
Direction of use
- Slip affected arm into the arm sling. The arm sling and ARC should still be attached to one another.
- With unaffected arm, reach behind your back and pull the ARC torso strap around to the front and attach the buckle at the front.
- With the unaffected arm, reach behind your back and pull the shoulder strap around to the front and insert the buckle into the wrist support strap of the arm sling.
Hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse and lay flat to air dry.
|Dimensions||7.99 × 4.61 × 4.61 cm|