Bayer Contour Plus Glucometer with 25 Free Test Strips
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- Glucometer with Multipulse Technology.
- Provides accurate results.
- Test duration: 5 sec.
- Saves up to 480 results.
- Needs only 0.5 µl for testing.
Glucometer with Multipulse Technology provides high accurate results; it makes the testing experience easy & safe and ensures quick and reliable results.
MRP: You Save: 285.00
- Reviews (0)
- Designed to help in determining blood sugar level at your home.
- You can monitor your blood glucose level anytime, anywhere.
- Lancet eases the testing experience and makes it virtually pain free.
- Strips with non coded technology for easy application.
- Allows you to check blood sugar level frequently and assists in your diabetic control.
- No coding meter.
- Easy & safe to use.
- Quick result.
- With 25 test strips.
- High performance.
- 1 Glucometer (with 1 enclosed battery).
- 25 Test Strips (free).
- 1 Lancing Device.
- 10 Lancet Needles.
- Carry Case.
- User Manual.
Direction of Use
- Insert a test strip inside the glucometer.
- Draw a blood drop in the marked spot of the strip by using the lancet.
- Wait for 5 seconds.
- Read the result.
- Dispose the strip after the process in completed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use it with clean and dry hand.
- Test strips are for single use; never reuse.
- Don’t take any medical decision without consulting your doctor.
Contour Plus glocometer has accuracy around 98% for fingertip blood tests.
Insert a test strip inside the glucometer, Draw a blood drop in the marked spot of the strip by using the lancet, Wait for 5 seconds, Read the result.
The MRP of contour plus glucometer is Rs 870. You can use healthcare websites like CUREKA to get best discounts on healthcare devices.
No. Never reuse the test strips again.
Yes, you can. It is available in packs of 10 strips, 25 strips and 50 strips
Expired test strips, incorrect process, wet finger, extreme temperature are the common reasons for false readings.