ISHNEE Ideal Care Airbed Ishnee Ideal
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Easy care Store
- Medical grade non-toxic bubble pad mattress.
- Optimizes weight distribution
- Unique design to prevent bed sore
- Adjustable pressure control knob
- Fits any kind of hospital bed
- Maximum user capacity- 110 kg
- Quite operation
- Perfect choice for immobilized or weaker patients
- Suitable for those who cannot shift their weight frequently.
Ishnee ideal care airbed comes in innovative design to refrain patients muscle from long-term fixed pressure at same position to prevent bed sore
- Reviews (0)
- Anti bed sore mattress pad, inflatable air bed for patients to prevent bed sores.
- Alternative pressure distribution system can prevent pressure injury.
- Provides relief from bed sores and ulcers caused by extended bed rest.
- Promotes blood circulation and helps manage skin maceration.
- Evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure spots for exceptional support and comfort.
- Essential medical care device for a patient who has to lie for a long.X`
- Airbed mattress
- Anti bed sore
- Anti decubitus
- Adjustable pump
- Medical grade PVC
- Durable material
- With micro holes to ventilate patients back.
- User friendly operation.
- Patients with injured legs
- Waist injury
- Cerebral attack
- Heart patient
- Arthritis patient who cannot move
- Adjustable comfort range with pressure adjustable control knob, adjustable hangers of pump to suit hospital bed frames.
- A cells and B cells of mattress are inflated by pump alternately with one cycle of 10 minutes.
- Ultra quite air pump operation, maintenance free.
- Air pump made up of durable vinyl high quality material, waterproof and easy- to –clean and energy saving.
Direction of use:
- Connect one end of the pipe to the mattress.
- Connect the other end of the pipe to the air pump.
- Turn on the power supply.
- Inflation time is 10 minutes.
- Clean and sterilize once in two days.
- Store in a dry place
- Prevent from dampness
Air bed is more effective in prevention of bed sores and allows free air move.
Unfold and place the air bed onto a foam mattress in such a way that the connections are located on the foot side. Connect one end to the air compressor and other end to the air bed. Turn on the air pump.
Great option for everyday use.
Decubitis ulcer is an open wound on the skin that arises due to pressure. Also known as bed sore or pressure sore.
Evenly distributes pressure for bed ridden patients and easy ventilation with microholes.
Durable medical grade PVC material for better comfort.
No. cushions well and helps relieve pain.
No. keep the air pump on for even distribution of pressure. Inflates in 10 minutes. Quieter operation will not disturb the sleep.