Aircast Air support
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Aircast Store
- AirSelect Short offers superior comfort and faster healing.
- Provides support and compression for forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries
- Trimmable and heat-mouldable semi-rigid shell
- Contours around the malleoli eliminates pressure for sustained comfort
- Comes with three-strap system
- Made of SoftStrike technology
The boot's lightweight, lab-tested rocker sole encourages a natural gait and supports everyday activities; SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock.Provide support and compression and is designed for acute ankle injury, post-operative use, chronic instability and ankle sprains.
- Provide comfortable moderate support and compression for forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries, as well as some ankle injuries with the most advanced pneumatic walking boot available.
- A sleek, durable, semi-rigid shell helps support and protect the limb, while the pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable distal aircells provide compression.
- Patients can easily adjust aircell pressure themselves with the integrated inflation system.
- The boot’s lightweight, lab-tested rocker sole encourages a natural gait and supports everyday activities.
- SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock.
- Specifically designed for metatarsal fracture, forefoot and mid–foot injury, acute or post– operative use, bunionectomy, and soft tissue injury.
Directions for Use
- Unfasten the straps, remove front panel and open liner
- Sitting in a chair place the foot in brace.Position heel in back of brace.Wrap the foot and ankle
- Position the front panel . Secure the upper part of the panel outside the brace
- Secure straps from bottom to top
- Adjust the aircell support.For inflation, place finger over small hole on top of large inflation pump found on either side of the brace.
- Pump until aircell feels snug.
- For deflation,press and hold finger on small release button.
- If pain, swelling, changes in sensation, or other unusual reactions occur while using this product, you should contact your doctor immediately.
- Do not use over open wounds.
- Do not use this device if it was damaged and/or the package has been opened.
- Uses duplex air cells technology for support.
- Graduated compression.
- Compression promotes efficient edema reduction.
- Designed for acute ankle injury, post-operative use, chronic instability and ankle sprains.
- Discreetly fits inside the shoe.
Wear your sock and boot any time you are on your feet. Spend about 2 to -3 hours each day with your ankle elevated above the level of your heart.
The air cast air sport ankle brace is fast and easy to apply. Just step in strap up and go the cross strap and forefoot. And shin wraps further secure and protect the ankle.
The use of an Aircast ankle brace for the treatment of lateral ligament ankle sprains produces a significant improvement in ankle joint function at both 10 days and one month compared with standard management with an elastic support bandage.
The Aircast Ankle is a universal fit semi rigid shell design with Duplex aircell technology to reduce swelling and also pain.