Flamingo Abdominal Belt 14cm Medium OC2019
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Compression and support belt for abdomen.
- Made from breathable materials.
- Available in six different sizes.
- Can be used as a post operative or post delivery aid.
- Offers proper ventilation and comfort to the user.
Abdominal support belt offers an optimal compression and tones up abdominal muscles following abdominal surgery or pregnancy.
MRP: You Save: 40.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Can hide under clothes due to its less size.
- Perfect elasticity and breathability can be easily worn.
- Corrects posture, helps from consequences of GRED symptoms and various other problems.
- Poor posture can be caused by getting engaged in repetitive motion without taking frequent breaks in between.
- Some of the other causes of poor posture are physical injuries, chronic muscle tension and sometimes emotional trauma even.
- Besides, abdominal sag can occur in the people who have lost a lot of weight or who have passed through post pregnancy session, besides, there can be other multiple reasons that cause this issue.
- Available Sizes – S 70-80 cms, M 80-90 cms, L 90-100 cms, XL 100-110 cms, XXL 110-120 cms.
Direction of Use
Wrap the abdominal belt around your waist and ensure the desired abdominal region is enclosed properly.
Size S – 28 to 32 inches (70 to 80 cm).
Size M – 32 to 36 inches (80 to 90 cm).
Size L – 36 to 40 inches (90 to 100 cm).
Size XL – 40 to 44 inches (100 to 110 cm).
Size XXL – 44 to 48 inches (110 to 120 cm).
Size XXXL – 48 to 52 inches (120 to 130 cm).
Note: Measure circumference around the waist (immediately below navel)
- Wash at least once in a week.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Abdominal support or abdominal belt is known as compression belt that encircles the abdomen, commonly used as a post operative aid after abdominal surgery or delivery.
Abdominal belt can help in reducing unwanted fat after delivery as it tightens the loose muscles.
Yes. You can wash it; wash it in cold water and hang it to dry.
It is not recommended to wear abdominal support while sleeping or more than 8 consecutive hours.
Wash it at least once in a week.
Washing abdominal belt in washing machine can damage it and can reduce the lifespan; so hand wash it with mild detergent and cold water.
Yes, you can. But, make sure that you are not wearing it continuously for more than 8 hours.
L, M, S, XL, XXL