Flamingo Abdominal Belt 20cm Small OC 2002
Brand: Visit flamingo Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Recommended after surgery or after delivery to support abdominal region
- Provides comfort and improved circulation during exercise
- It is also used as back support or post-operative belt
- Provides comfortable wearing; elasticity and breathable material
- Available in 6 sizes
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 204.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- An abdominal belt that is aesthetically beautiful compresses and supports the abdominal muscles in an effective way.
- Post-operative aid for mothers after the delivery for waist line reduction.
- The belt provides adequate support without squeezing or cramping, lifting and carrying the stretched abdomen.
- Recovers from pain in the lower abdomen region and also strengthens the abdomen muscles
- Made from cotton knitted elastic fabric and has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
Directions to use
- Place the centre of the abdominal belt to the centre of your back.
- Take a deep breath and then stretch the elastic from both the sides to lock on the front.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- S – 70 to 80 cm
- M – 80 to 90 cm
- L – 90 to 100cm
- XL – 100 to 110cm
- XXL – 110 to 120 cm
- XXXL – 120 to 130 cm
Abdominal belt is known as compression belt that encircles the abdomen, generally used as a post-operative aid after abdominal surgery or delivery.
No, you should never wear belt while having food. You can wear while working or moving.
Wearing flamingo abdominal belt supports your back, reduces pain and helps to bring your abdominal muscles back together more quickly after C-section
During day time immediately after the birth and for the first few weeks of postpartum.
Yes, you can. But, make sure that you are not wearing it continuously for more than 8 hours.
|Dimensions||22 × 13 × 5 cm|
Ascent Meditech Limited A-1101 Cello Triumph I. B. Patel Road Off W. E. Highway Goregaon (E) Mumbai 400 063 India
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: email@example.com Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin||
|Expires on or After||
You may also like…
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.