Tynor Rib Belt Large
Brand/Mfr. : Tynor products
- Applied to the thoracic and upper abdominal region to compress and bind the rib cage.
- Used during rib fractures and postoperative care, while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
Wear it even during nights for comfort after a broken rib.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Light weight and thin construction improve patient compliance.
- Ethafoam Pad can be placed at the site of fracture to enhance the splinting action and holding of the fractured ribs.
- Porous webbing improves the ventilation and comfort of the patient.
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and sizing flexibility.
- Available Sizes – S 70-80 cms, M 80-90 cms, L 90-100 cms, XL 100-110 cms, XXL 110-120 cms.
L, M, S, XL, XXL