Tynor Rib Belt Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- Applied to the thoracic and upper abdominal region to compress and bind the rib cage.
- Used during rib fractures and postoperative care, while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
Rib belt with extra porous provides controlled compression to the thoracic and upper abdominal region and allows sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
MRP: You Save: 305.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Rib belt provides controlled compression to the thoracic and upper abdominal region.
- Compresses and binds the rib cage during rib fracture.
- Ethafoam pad to be placed at the site of fracture for enhancing the splinting action.
- Offers ideal post operative care, protects and binds the surgical incisions and also allows sufficient flexibility and comfortable breathing.
- Has broad hook and loop tape panel for better holding and also offers sizing flexibility.
- Extra porous webbing to ensure proper ventilation and gives maximum comfort to the user.
- Thin construction.
- Sizing flexibility.
- No buckling.
- No rolling over.
- Sleek construction.
- Has pleasant aesthetics.
Direction of Use
- Place the special compression pad at the site of fracture and wrap the rib belt around rib cage, ensure that the desired region is enclosed properly.
- Size S – 28 to 32 inches (70 to 80 cm).
- Size M – 32 to 36 inches (80 to 90 cm).
- Size L – 36 to 40 inches (90 to 100 cm).
- Size XL – 40 to 44 inches (100 to 110 cm).
- Size XXL – 44 to 48 inches (110 to 120 cm).
Note: Measure circumference around the chest.
- Wash at least once in a week.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Rib belt is a compression belt for thoracic and upper abdominal region; it compresses and binds the rib cage during rib fracture.
Wash it with cold water (or warm water) and hang it to dry.
Rib fractures can heal in several weeks or months depending on how mild or severe the fracture is.
Pain in the chest while breathing, bruising, shortness of breath, gritty sensation felt over the broken bone and difficulty in taking a deep breath are the common symptoms of rib fracture.
Wash it at least once in a week.
Untreated rib fracture leads to severe pain, pneumonia, decreased lung function, chronic pain and chest wall deformity.
Washing abdominal belt in washing machine can damage it and can reduce the lifespan; so hand wash it with mild detergent and cold water.
L, M, S, XL, XXL