Vissco Post Pregnancy Support Abdomen Belt (8 Inches) – Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Support belt for abdominal muscles.
- Made from skin friendly materials.
- Provides uniform compression.
- Post operative aid for mothers after the delivery.
- Offers proper ventilation and comfort.
Abdominal support belt supports and compresses your abdominal muscles for waist line reduction; ideal as a post pregnancy support, post abdominal surgery support and helps in toning the abdomen muscles.
MRP: You Save: 341.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Anatomically designed abdominal support.
- Effectively supports and compresses the abdominal muscles.
- Can help the abdomen muscles to get toned.
- Has 8 inch width to provide uniform compression around the abdominal region.
- Post operative aid for mothers after the delivery for waist line reduction.
- Ideal as a post operative support; protects and binds the surgical incisions of the abdomen.
- Latex free.
- Mild support.
- Anti fungal.
- Anti bacterial.
Direction of Use
- Place the centre of the abdominal belt to the centre of your back.
- Take a deep breath and then stretch the elastic from both the sides to lock on the front.
- Size S – 65 to 75 cm.
- Size M – 75 to 90 cm.
- Size L – 90 to 105 cm.
- Size XL – 105 to 115 cm.
- Size XXL – 115 to 125 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the waist.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Abdominal support is known as compression belt that encircles the abdomen, commonly used as a post operative aid after abdominal surgery or delivery.
Abdominal support can help in reducing unwanted fat after delivery as it tightens the loose muscles.
It is not recommended to wear abdominal support while sleeping or more than 8 consecutive hours.
Place the centre of the abdominal belt to the centre of your back. Take a deep breath and then stretch the elastic from both the sides to lock on the front.
Vissco abdominal support is ideal as a post pregnancy belt as it is anatomically designed with skin friendly materials to provide support to the weak abdominal muscles.
Yes, you can. But, make sure that you are not wearing it continuously for more than 8 hours.
L, M, S, XL, XXL