Vissco Ankle Support Ankle Binder Belt For Men & Women – XXL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Ankle binder with figure of 8 straps.
- Effectively supports ankle region.
- Has loop elastic feature for perfect fitting.
- Antifungal and antibacterial.
- Available in 2 different sizes.
Vissco ankle binder is specially designed with unique figure of 8 straps and loop elastic technology to provide medio-lateral support and helps to relieve ankle pain.
MRP: You Save: 272.00
- Reviews (0)
- Vissco ankle support ankle binder belt for men & women is specially designed ankle support made from breathable and skin friendly material.
- The figure of 8 straps gives medio-lateral support.
- Loop elastic technology ensures perfect fitting and firm grip.
- Useful in Ankle sprain, swelling in ankle, muscle & ligament injury and sports injuries.
- Latex free.
- Mild support.
- Easy adjustment.
- Perfect fitting.
- Keeps you in action.
Direction of Use
- Wrap the binder around your foot and ankle such that the binder forms a figure of eight shape.
- Fasten with the Velcro for a firm and comfortable grip.
- Standard – 18 to 27 cm.
- Special – 27 to 33 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the ankle.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Vissco ankle binder is made from latex free and skin friendly materials.
Ankle binder is used to support, compress and immobilize the ankle region to relieve pain.
Wrap the binder around your foot and ankle such that the binder forms a figure of eight shape. Fasten with the Velcro for a firm and comfortable grip.
Yes. Ankle brace can help with ankle pain as it can limit the motion of ligaments.
The ankle brace should be tight enough to restrict the movements of your ankle, at the same time it shouldn’t be uncomfortably tight.
No, you should not sleep with ankle binder unless your medical professional recommends you do so.