Vissco Anti Embolism Stockings For DVT – Medium PC0725
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Scientifically designed anti embolism stockings.
- Provides support and adequate compression.
- Improves blood flow.
- Reduces progression of DVT.
- Comes in 5 different sizes.
Vissco anti embolism stockings helps to prevent pooling of blood and swelling in the legs and also can prevent DVT; beneficial for ICU patients, bed ridden patients and Chronic venous insufficiency.
MRP: You Save: 321.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Anti embolism stockings designed to provide adequate compression.
- Made from breathable and skin friendly material.
- Improves blood flow and prevents reverse blood flow.
- Helps in prevention or progression of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
- Anatomic design for easing the application.
- Anatomic design.
- Mild support.
- Made using cotton.
- Post operative care.
- Useful for bed ridden patients.
Direction of Use
- Pull the stockings over your leg like wearing of socks and ensure there are no creases.
Size S – 35 to 40 cm.
Size M – 40 to 45 cm.
Size L – 45 to 50 cm.
Size XL – 50 to 55 cm.
Size XXL – 55 to 60 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the thigh.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Thrombo Embolic Deterrent (TED) hose or anti-embolism stockings are designed to prevent DVT after surgery and when you need to stay in bed.
Anti embolism stockings are used to prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis).
ICU patients, bed ridden patients and people who are immobile.
Incorrect / too small / rolled stockings can cause irritation to the skin.
Pull the stockings over your leg like wearing of socks and ensure there are no creases.
Vissco anti embolism stockings is available in 5 different sizes. Measure circumference around your thigh and choose accordingly.
L, M, S, XL, XXL