Vissco Cervical Collar with Chin Support – Large PC0310
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Cervical collar with chin support.
- Comes with air vents for ventilation.
- Chin support for stabilizing the neck.
- Provides enhanced support and snug fit.
- Scientifically designed to give maximum comfort.
- Available in 5 different sizes.
Cervical collar with chin support provides moderate support and limitation over the movements and also ensures maximum comfort and stability.
MRP: You Save: 66.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Cervical collar with chin support made with skin friendly materials.
- Scientifically designed to provide moderate support and limitation over the movements.
- Chin support for supporting and stabilizing the neck area.
- Special PU foam and plastic for ensuring an anatomic fit.
- Useful in Cervical spondylosis, Excessive strain on the neck muscles, Whiplash injuries and Cervical disc injury.
- Made using cotton.
- Moderate support.
- Easy & convenient to use.
- Air vents.
- With chin support.
- Skin friendly material.
Direction of Use
- Place extending chin support of the collar below your chin.
- Adjust the hook and loop according to your comfort.
- Size S – 30 to 34 cm.
- Size M – 34 to 38 cm.
- Size L – 38 to 42 cm.
- Size XL – 42 to 46 cm.
- Size XXL – 46 to 50 cm.
Note: Measure circumference of the neck.
- Hand wash it with mild detergent.
- Don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
Measure your neck circumference and choose accordingly. Vissco cervical collar with chin support is available in 5 different sizes such as Size S – 30 to 34 cm, Size M – 34 to 38 cm, Size L – 38 to 42 cm, Size XL – 42 to 46 cm, Size XXL – 46 to 50 cm.
Poor posture, lifting heavy weight, collision / sudden fall, repetitive motions and certain diseases are the common causes of neck strain.
It is safe to use cervical collar to protect / stabilize the neck area.
The cervical collar should be tight enough to support your neck, at the same time it should be comfortable too.
Place extending chin support of the collar below your chin. Adjust the hook and loop according to your comfort.
L, M, S, XL, XXL