Vissco Deluxe Frame Back Support Large PC0106
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Back support with rigid metal frame.
- Vissco eco frame back support provides a strong immobilization in lumbar area.
- Back support with has loop elastic feature for perfect fitting.
- Antifungal and antibacterial.
- Comes in 5 different sizes.
Vissco deluxe frame back support with loop elastic technology provides firm support and stability to the lumbar spine region.
MRP: You Save: 506.00
- Ideal back support to support and lock movements of the lumbar spine area.
- Back support designed with rigid metal frame to support and limit movements of the lumbar / thoracic region.
- Made from skin friendly material that supports sweat release and allows airflow.
- Back support with loop elastic technology ensures perfect fitting and firm grip.
- Useful in Lumbar /Thoracic spine fracture, Lumbar Disc herniation, Spondylolisthesis, Spinal Cord injury and Post Spinal Surgery.
- Latex free.
- Skin friendly material.
- Firm support.
- Easy to wear.
Direction of Use
- Place the rigid frame of the back support on your lower back and stretch the ends from both the sides to lock around at the front side.
- Stretch the loop elastic straps around your body and attach velcro from the front giving a snug fit.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Vissco deluxe frame back support made from latex free and skin friendly materials.
Place the rigid frame of the back support on your lower back and stretch the ends from both the sides to lock around at the front side. Stretch the loop elastic straps around your body and attach velcro from the front giving a snug fit.
It is not recommended to wear Back belt all day.
It is designed with rigid metal frame to support and limit movements of the lumbar / thoracic region to relieve back pain.
Yes, there is no harm to wear back support for back pain. But, make sure that you are not wearing it continuously for more than 8 hours.