Vissco Invalid Elbow Crutches With Insert Pulley (Old Type)
- Designed to take over the weight of the arms during weight bearing.
- Easy to use than other crutches and insert pulley with adjustable height.
- Universal fit, Adjustable support., Rigid support.Set of two.
- Helps in patients who suffered from a stroke, post lower limb surgery, cerebral palsy, a lower limb fracture or any peripheral nerve disorder.
- Provides a larger base of support facilitating balancing while walking.
- Gives the user extra support when walking or standing as it offers far more stability than a standard walking stick.
- Provides four additional points of contact and a stable centre for gravity positioning.
- Improve the quality of life of patients to help them stay independent.