Vissco Knee Brace (Right / Left) Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- Advanced knee brace made with carbon frame.
- Effectively immobilizes the knee joint.
- Available in 3 different sizes.
- Padded for comfort with range of motion.
Vissco advanced knee brace designed with carbon frame, lightweight and padded for more comfort with the range of motion.
MRP: You Save: 187.00
- Reviews (0)
- Scientifically designed knee brace provides optimum stability with comfort.
- Made from durable and skin friendly materials.
- Supports and stabilizes the knee area and gradually increase range of motion.
- Robust strapping for maximizing knee stability.
- Had a convenient one touch angle control operation with 0 – 130 degrees of flexion range.
- Safe & convenient
- Firm support
- Maximum stability
Direction of Use
- Refer to the leaflet enclosed for pictorial representation or get medical help.
Note: Use this product under the guidance of a physician / qualified doctor.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Knee brace are designed to support and stabilize your knee region to speed up the healing process and also reduces pain.
You can wear knee brace all day if your doctor suggested. But make sure you follow all the directions given to you; because the improper use of knee brace can worsen your pain and lead to further damage on your knee.
There is no evidence to prove that wearing a knee brace causes weakened knee.
Yes, it should be tight enough; because if it is too loose, it will slide down from your leg and will not provide required support.
Nowadays most of the knee braces are designed to be used for both knees; but there are some braces which are only suitable for right or left knee.