Vissco Knee Brace Short (14″ Brace) – XL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Knee brace designed with one broad elastic strap.
- Locks motion and stabilizes the knee joint.
- Made from breathable and skin friendly material.
- Can relieve pain caused by muscle injuries.
- Gives protection to the knee joint.
Vissco knee brace designed with two lateral aluminum splints and two posterior rigid contoured aluminum splints with the help of buckle and Velcro immobilizes and provides additional stability to the knee joint.
MRP: You Save: 165.00
- 14 inch knee brace designed with above and below elastic straps.
- Has one broad elastic strap at the patella to provide excellent immobilization.
- Provide relieve from pain caused due to ligament and muscle injuries.
- Ideal to be used as a post operative support in the cases of knee replacement surgery, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) and Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) reconstruction.
- Firm support.
- 14 inch brace.
- Skin friendly material.
- 5 different sizes.
- Post operative aid.
Directions of Use
- Place the knee brace on your leg from behind the knee ensuring the contour cut fits at knee patella.
- Attach and lock the velcro straps on the front to your comfort.
- Take the large elastic band on the opposite side over the patella, stretch and attach with Velcro.
- Size S – 37 to 43 cm.
- Size M – 43 to 49 cm.
- Size L – 49 to 55 cm.
- Size XL – 55 to 61 cm.
- Size XXL – 61 to 67 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the thigh.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Knee braces have different sizes like S, M, L, XL and XXL.
Measure circumference around your thigh and choose the brace size accordingly.
Knee braces support and stabilize your knee region to speed up the healing process and also reduce pain.
Yes. It is made from breathable and skin friendly material.
Place the knee brace on your leg from behind the knee ensuring the contour cut fits at knee patella. Attach and lock the velcro straps on the front to your comfort. Now, stretch the large elastic band over the patella and lock to Velcro closure.
Choose correct size of knee brace that suit you and wear it properly.