Vissco Knee Brace Short (19″ Brace)-Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Locks motion and stabilizes the knee joint.
- Knee brace designed with one broad elastic strap.
- Has two elastic strap above and below the knee.
- Made from breathable and skin friendly material.
- Can relieve pain caused by muscle injuries.
- Gives protection to the knee joint.
Vissco knee brace has 19 inch length designed with two lateral aluminum splints and two posterior rigid contoured aluminum splints with the help of buckle and Velcro immobilizes and provides additional stability to the knee joint.
MRP: You Save: 144.00
- 19 inch knee brace designed with aluminum posterior contoured stays provides support and stability to the knee.
- Has one broad elastic strap at the patella to provide excellent immobilization.
- Provide relieve from pain caused due to ligament and muscle injuries.
- Has four Velcro strap to give maximum support and comfort.
- Ideal to be used as a post operative support in the cases of knee replacement surgery, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) and Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) reconstruction.
- Firm support.
- 19 inch brace.
- Perfect fitting.
- Skin friendly material.
- 5 different sizes.
- Post operative aid.
Direction of Use
- Place the knee brace on your leg from behind the knee ensuring the contour cut fits at knee patella.
- Attach the four velcro straps on from the front and adjust it according to your comfort.
- Take the large elastic band on the opposite side over the patella, stretch and attach with the Velcro.
- Size S – 37 to 43 cm.
- Size M – 43 to 49 cm.
- Size L – 49 to 55 cm.
- Size XL – 55 to 61 cm.
- Size XXL – 61 to 67 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the thigh.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Knee braces have different sizes like S, M, L, XL and XXL.
Measure circumference around your thigh and choose the brace size accordingly.
Knee braces support and stabilize your knee region to speed up the healing process and also reduce pain.
Yes. It is made from breathable and skin friendly material.
Place the knee brace on your leg from behind the knee ensuring the contour cut fits at knee patella. Attach the four velcro straps on from the front and adjust it according to your comfort. Take the large elastic band on the opposite side over the patella, stretch and attach with the Velcro.
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects if you wear it properly. But, too tight brace can cause problems like skin irritation, swelling and also can lead to worse stage of the injury.