Vissco NEOPRENE HINGED PATELLA KNEE BRACE – Small PC1404
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Knee brace with open patella provides support and stability on your knee.
- Has open patella design to reduce the pressure.
- Vissco knee brace can improve blood circulation.
- Anti fungal and anti bacterial.
- Knee brace ideal for post knee surgery and patellar instability.
Vissco neoprene knee brace designed with open patella and adjustable strap allows for correction of patellar tilt, glide and rotation; ideal to be used for ACL / PCL injury, Meniscus tear, Patellar instability, Post knee surgery and Post arthroscopy.
MRP: You Save: 276.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Neoprene knee brace designed to support and stabilize the knee area.
- Vissco knee brace provides uniform compression.
- Neoprene material retains body heat that can improve the blood circulation.
- Lightweight metal hinges for better stability.
- Open patella design and adjustable straps for ensuing maximum comfort.
- Moderate support.
- Strap adjustment.
- Skin friendly material.
- 5 different sizes.
Direction of Use
- Pull the knee brace over your knee so the opening comes over the patella region.
- Wrap the top and bottom straps as per your comfort for additional reinforcement.
- Size S – 37 to 43 cm.
- Size M – 43 to 49 cm.
- Size L – 49 to 55 cm.
- Size XL – 55 to 61 cm.
- Size XXL – 61 to 67 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the thigh.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Knee brace are designed to support and stabilize your knee region to speed up the healing process and also reduces pain.
You can wear knee brace all day if your doctor suggested. But make sure you follow all the directions given to you; because the improper use of knee brace can worsen your pain and lead to further damage on your knee.
Pull the knee brace over your knee so the opening comes over the patella region. Wrap the top and bottom straps as per your comfort for additional reinforcement.
There is no evidence to prove that wearing a knee brace causes weakened knee.
Knee braces are designed with open patella (hole) to provide support and comfort.
Yes, you can. Wearing knee cap can be beneficial while walking, running and lifting heavy objects.
Vissco neoprene knee brace is available in 5 different sizes; Measure circumference around your thigh and choose accordingly.
Yes, it should be tight enough; because if it is too loose, it will slide down from your leg and will not provide required support.
Choose correct size of knee brace that suit to you and wear it properly.
L, M, S, XL, XXL