vissco oa knee brace – open type -Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Improves walking on OA (Osteoarthritis) knee patients.
- OA knee brace offloads the pressure.
- Has a cut at the back side to ease movements.
- Can be used for osteoarthritis knee.
Vissco OA knee brace works on 3 point offloading principle and prevents varus / valgus deformity of the knee.
MRP: You Save: 191.00
- OA knee brace can help to correct varus or valgus deformity.
- Designed to reduce pain and corrects alignment.
- Offloads pressure on the medial and lateral regions on the knee.
- Ideal to be used for improving walking in OA knee patients.
- Scientific design.
- Moderate support.
- High quality material.
- Reduces pain.
- 5 different sizes.
Direction of Use
- Place the OA knee brace such that the opening comes at the back of your knee.
- Fix the brace with the velcro straps such that the hinge is at the outer side / inner side of your knee joint
- Now, pull and lock the top and bottom straps of the brace, adjust the diagonal strap for additional reinforcement.
- Size S – 37 to 43 cm.
- Size M – 43 to 49 cm.
- Size L – 49 to 55 cm.
- Size XL – 55 to 61 cm.
- Size XXL – 61 to 67 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the thigh.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
OA brace is also known as offloading brace which is designed to reduce the pressure and symptoms of osteoarthritis in the knee joint.
Yes. Some research stated that wearing OA braces help to reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Pain, stiffness, swelling, loss of flexibility and tenderness are the common symptoms of osteoarthritis.
You can use Vissco OA knee brace; it significantly reduce the pressure on medial and lateral compartment on your knee.
Place the OA knee brace such that the opening comes at the back of your knee. Fix the brace with the velcro straps such that the hinge is at the outer side / inner side of your knee joint. Now, pull and lock the top and bottom straps of the brace, adjust the diagonal strap for additional reinforcement.
If osteoarthritis left untreated, it will get worse with time and in some cases it can lead to disability.