vissco rigid ankle brace-XXL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Ideal to be used as a post operative support to the ankle.
- Can be worn left / right ankle.
- Lace pull mechanism for firm grip.
- Effectively supports ankle region.
- Scientifically designed rigid ankle brace.
- Made from composite materials.
Vissco rigid ankle brace has inner lining pad for comfort, medial and lateral sturdy splints for firm support; figure of 8 lace pull strap provides immobilization and protects your lateral ligaments to promote fast healing of the ankle injury.
MRP: You Save: 280.00
- Useful in ankle fracture, ankle sprain, post cast removal and post operative support to the ankle.
- Unique lace pull mechanism provides convenient application.
- Malleable aluminum splint at the heel to ensure more comfort.
- Supports, stabilizes and limits the motion range of the ankle region.
- Ergonomically designed ankle brace has 2 inch strap for firm locking.
- Made from durable, composite and skin friendly materials.
Direction of Use
- Slide your foot to wear the ankle brace so that the heel comes over the opening provided at the back.
- Adjust the brace so that the medial and lateral splints are placed in position.
- Now, tighten the top Velcro as per your comfort to provide a firm grip.
- Pull both the laces in opposite directions and lock on the fabric for additional reinforcement.
- Size S – 18 to 21 cm.
- Size M – 21 to 24 cm.
- Size L – 24 to 27 cm.
- Size XL – 27 to 30 cm.
- Size XXL – 30 to 33 cm.
Note: Measure circumference above the ankle.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Vissco rigid ankle brace can help with ankle pain as it can limit the motion of ligaments.
Vissco rigid ankle brace is scientifically designed to immobilize the ankle to support fast healing of ankle sprains and injuries.
Slide your foot to wear the ankle brace so that the heel comes over the opening provided at the back. Adjust the brace so that the medial and lateral splints are placed in position. Now, tighten the top Velcro as per your comfort to provide a firm grip. Pull both the laces in opposite directions and lock on the fabric for additional reinforcement.
Yes. A brace will be an additional support along with your treatment; it limits the motions, provides adequate protection and helps to reduce pain.
Prolonged use of ankle brace can affect the strength and balance of your ankle. So, don’t rely on your anklet.