Vissco Superfly Insoles – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Scientifically designed insoles.
- Made from EVA foam material.
- Can improve and correct gait.
- Reduces pressure on the heel.
- Ideal to be used for plantar fasciitis.
- Available in 4 different sizes.
Vissco superfly insoles have longitudinal arch and metatarsal areas to provide comfort and pressure relief to your heel during walking.
MRP: You Save: 105.00
- Scientifically designed superfly insoles made from special composite material with EVA foam.
- Designed to fit in all shoes.
- Can help in correction of arch of the foot and improves gait.
- Provides shock absorption to reduce pressure.
- Can reduce stress on the joints, muscle and tendons and also relieves pain.
- Useful in Plantar fasciitis, Pronated feet, Heel pain, Ankle, knee and feet pain.
Direction of use
- Place the insoles into your shoes and wear your shoes as usual.
Note: You can apply talcum powder before fixing it in your shoes.
- Size S – 4 to 5.
- Size M – 6 to 7.
- Size L – 8 to 9.
- Size XL – 10 to 11.
Note: Measure the shoe size.
- Keep the insoles dry & clean
- To clean, brush them or wipe them lightly with a damp cloth.
- Do not soak the insoles.
- Do not machine wash or dry the insoles; nor dry clean.
- Do not expose the insoles to excessive heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Gives maximum comfort.
- Can prevent blisters and irritation.
- Provides arch support.
- Increases heel cushioning.
Vissco superfly insoles come in 4 different sizes such as Size S – 4 to 5, Size M – 6 to 7, Size L – 8 to 9 and Size XL – 10 to 11. You can choose the size of the insoles with respect to your shoe size.
Place the insoles into your shoes and wear your shoes as usual.
Yes. You can use same insoles for your different shoes which have same sizes.
To clean, brush them or wipe them lightly with a damp cloth. Note that, you should not soak the insoles and don’t machine wash the insoles.