Beurer OT 20 Basal Thermometer
Brand: Visit Beurer Store
- Waterproof basal thermometer.
- Ideal for pregnancy planning or cycle tracking.
- Gives accurate results with two decimal places.
- You can maintain an overview of your ovulation and fertile days.
- Comes with protective cap.
- Suitable for oral and vaginal measurements
- Specially designed basal thermometer provides accurate and reliable results with simple application.
- Designed with extra flexible measuring tip for convenient reading.
- Gives high accuracy than other basal thermometer; ± 0.05˚C at 35˚C to 38˚C (ambient temperature 18˚C to 28˚C) and ±0.1˚C in remaining measurement range.
- Can be used with “Ovy app” for natural cycle tracking; you can calculate your natural cycle with it.
- Acoustic signal indicates the procedure is complete and intimates the correct time to remove the thermometer.
- As it is waterproof, you can disinfect it easily and repeatedly.
- Has auto switch off and low battery indicating feature for ensuring long battery life.
Directions of Use
- Clean the thermometer tip with soft cloth.
- Turn on the power button.
- Use it orally (or vaginally).
- Hold it until you hear an acoustic signal.
- Read the temperature.
- Press power button to switch off.
Note: Take measurements from the same place at the same time everyday for accurate results.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the thermometer out of reach of children.
Basal body temperature increases between 97.6F (36.4°C) and 98.6F (37°C) at the time of ovulation and it will drop again if pregnancy doesn’t happen
The key difference between basal body temperature and regular temperature is basal body temperature is the temperature when the body is at rest and also it is the lowest temperature of the body whereas regular temperature is the average body temperature.
You can take an oral, vaginal or rectal reading to measure basal body temperature; but make sure that you use the same method each time and take your temperature as close to the same time every day as you can.
You can use beurer OT 20 basal thermometer to measure basal body temperature.
Ideally, you can start tracking BBT (Basal Body Temperature) from the first day of your periods or you can start with any day of your periods.
Beurer OT 20 basal thermometer has high accuracy when comparing to others; it provides accuracy: ± 0.05˚C at 35˚C to 38˚C (ambient temperature 18˚C to 28˚C) and ±0.1˚C in remaining measurement range.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.