Beurer PO 30 Pulse Oximeter
Brand: Visit Beurer Store
- Pulse oximeter with easy one-button operation.
- Measures heart rate and SpO₂.
- Has color display with 4 available views.
- Graphical pulse display.
- Comes with auto switch off feature.
- Clinically validated accuracy for home use.
- Suitable device for elders and persons with heart problems.
MRP: You Save: 711.00
- Quick and easy to use pulse oximeter designed to provide measurements of heart rate and SpO₂ with simple one-button operation.
- Will provide measurement of SpO₂ as a potential vital sign in acute illnesses.
- Suitable device for elders and persons with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and bronchial asthma.
- Ideal to be used for regularly checking and monitoring oxygen saturation.
- Can be used for sports at high altitudes like mountaineering, skiing and aviation sports.
- Real-time pulse curve display for easy understanding.
- Small and lightweight, thus suitable for use at home and on the move.
- Other features: large colored display, adjustable display brightness, low battery indicator and auto switch off.
Directions of Use
- Insert one finger into the finger opening of the pulse oximeter and hold it steady.
- Press the function button, then the pulse oximeter begins its measurement; don’t move your finger during the measurement.
- Your measurement values will appear on the screen after a few seconds.
- Keep your finger, hand and body still during the measurement.
- In case the SpO₂ measurement (oxygen saturation) is < 90, seek medical advice immediately.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wipe the screen at frequent intervals.
When you remove your finger from the beurer pulse oximeter, the device will automatically switch off after five seconds (approximately); this is to ensure long functional life.
You can have a better understanding about oxygen saturation level with the following,
- 99 to 94 – Normal range
- 93 to 90 – Decreased range; recommended to consult your doctor
- Less than (<) 90 – Critical range; seek medical attention urgently
Beurer pulse oximeter will indicate the following, oxygen saturation (value in percent), pulse rate (value in beats per minute), pulse wave (plethysmographic wave) and pulse bar.
Oxygen saturation level between 93 and 90 is known as decreased range; in this stage, it is recommended to consult your doctor.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.