- Additional information
- Prescription color contacts correct your nearsightedness or farsightedness. It enhances to change your eye color.
- Plano colored contacts are worn for cosmetic purposes to change your eye color and have no lens power for vision correction.
- Colored contact lenses imitate the natural look of the colored part of the eye.
- Some color contacts feature a tiny colored dots and shapes to help the lenses look more natural on the eye.
- Color contacts come in three kinds of tints.
- Visibility tint – This is usually light blue or green tint added to a lens are relatively faint and does not affect your eye color.
- Enhancement tint – This tint darker than the visibility tint and improves the natural color of your eyes, best for light-colored eyes.
- Opaque tint – non-transparent tint that can change your eye color completely. varients – green, blue, violet, brown and gray.
Blue, Chocolate Brown, Green, Pure Hazel, Sapphire Blue