ReSound Vea 180 VI Power Behind The Ear (BTE) Hearing Aid
- Wearable sound-amplifying devices.
- Receives, amplifies, and transfers sound to the ear drum of a hearing impaired person.
- Helps you understand conversation – even in noisy places like restaurants or family gatherings.
- Protected against humidity inside and out, so they’re resilient and longer lasting too.
- Cost-effective models that meet your needs and preferences.
- The instrument has following operation facilities.
- Programme button .
- Battery compartment & On/Off switch .
- Sound outlet .
- Front microphone inlet .
- Back microphone inlet .
- Volume control (optional) .
- Direct audio input .
- Left/Right indicator (Left=Blue/Right=Red) .
- Battery door lock.