Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband, Small (Black)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit fitbit Store200.00 Cashback
- A high performance wristband.
- Accurately counts your heart beats.
- Syncs wirelessly with your phone and computer.
- Assists in achieving your fitness goals.
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Windows.
- Suitable for all age group.
MRP: You Save: 5,025.00
- Designed to provide accurate and reliable results; counts every single heart beat and displays it clearly.
- Easy to use digital heart rate monitor with OLED display.
- Comes with low battery indicating feature.
- Monitor your sleeping hours with silent alarm.
- Wirelessly syncs with your phone by its Caller ID feature; you can see call notifications in this wristband.
- Automatically tracks your daily routine including your all-day activity, exercise and sleep.
- Easy & simple to use.
- OLED display.
- Exercise tracking.
- Sleep tracking.
- Caller ID.
- Wireless sync.
- Long battery life.
Direction of Use
- Wear the wristband loose enough to move it back and forth of your wrist; don’t wear it too tight.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Rinse the band with clean water and wipe it immediately.
- Do not use soap / hand sanitizers / household cleansers.
- Keep out of reach of children.
You can use Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband to track every beat of your heart.
Unfortunately no, there is no possible way to change the band of Fitbit wristband.
Yes. Fitbit wristbands come in two sizes, small and large.
The Fitbit Charge HR Wristbands are water resistant; they are rated as 1 ATM which means that they can be submerged in water up to 10 meters depth.
Even though Fitbit wristband is ok to shower as it is water resistant, but swimming or showering with the bands is not recommended.
Wear the wristband loose enough to move it back and forth of your wrist; don’t wear it too tight.
Researches state, 4400 steps per day can significantly lower the risk of many health ailments; adults should aim to achieve 7000 – 8000 steps per day.
You can use Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband to track your steps, distance, heart rate, workouts, calories burned, active minutes, and sleeping hours.
Averagely, there are 1265 – 1515 steps in 1 km.
Walking 1 km a day may not be good enough; but start with 1 km walk is good, try to increase the walk gradually.
Walking is a good moderate exercise, regular walking can help you to reduce overall fat including belly fat or stomach fat.
A normal heart rate ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute.
Yes. 72 bpm (beats per minute) is a good heart rate.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.