AccuSure Hb Hemoglobin 2×25 Test Strips
Brand: Visit Accu Sure Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Hemoglobin test strips assist in hemoglobin testing.
- Provides results in 15 seconds.
- For use with AccuSure Hb testing system only.
- Small blood sample size: 10 µl.
- Portable and ready to use in any point of care setting.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: 3,111.00 Offer: You Save: 1,889.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- AccuSure hemoglobin test strips are designed to give quick and accurate results.
- Thin plastic strips which contain a chemical reagent system.
- Hemoglobin test strips are designed to measure the amount of hemoglobin in the blood.
- A small blood sample obtained by a small prick of the finger is required to measure red blood cell levels.
- Suitable for home-testing and can be used anywhere.
- 50 test strips
- 1 Code chip
- 1 Package insert
Direction of Use
- Use as directed by your physician.
- Discard all blood specimens, used test strip or test device and materials carefully.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use it with clean and dry hand.
- Test strips are for single use; never reuse.
- Don’t take any medical decision without consulting your doctor.
Hemoglobin test strips work by using a chemical reaction to detect the presence of hemoglobin in a blood sample. The strip is placed into the blood sample, which causes the chemical reaction to occur. The strip then changes color, which indicates the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
Yes, you can but AccuSure Hb hemoglobin test strips separately; it is available in pack of 50 strips.
No. You need not to keep the Hb test strips in a refrigerator or freezer. Store it in a cool and dry place.
No. It is not advised to use a test strip which is damp or damaged or expired. Also, don’t reuse the strips.
Hemoglobin test strips are generally considered to be accurate when used properly. However, there are factors that can affect the accuracy of the results, such as improper handling or storage of the strips, or the presence of interfering substances in the blood sample.
|10 × 7 × 5 cm
Microgene Diagnostic Systems (P) Ltd 806 Vikram Tower Rajendra Place Delhi – 110008 Near Blk Kapoor Hospital
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin
|Expires on or After
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.