Dr.Odin Nasal Oxygen Cannula
Brand: Visit Dr Odin Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Dr.Odin Nasal Oxygen Cannula delivers supplementary oxygen
- A lightweight nasal oxygen cannula that is non-flared
- Cannula has an elastic headband and is non-sterile
- Nasal Oxygen Cannula – Length of 2.1 metres
- Oxygen cannula is recommended for adults
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: 297.00 Offer: You Save: 53.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Nasal Oxygen Cannula is a thin tube with two prongs that fit just inside your nose .
- The lightweight tube inside the nasal oxygen cannula splits on one of the ends into two prongs which are placed in the nostrils and from which a mixture of air and oxygen flows.
- The other side of the tube of oxygen cannula is usually connected to a portable oxygen generator or a wall connection in a hospital via a flowmeter.
- This cannula is attached to the patient by hooking it around the ear of the patient or by the means of an elastic headband.
- On average, nasal oxygen cannula carries 1-3 litres of oxygen in a minute.
Directions for Use:
- Attach oxygen supply end of the tube to the gas source and set oxygen to the prescribed levels
- Check for gas via the devices
- Insert nasal tips into the nostrils with the two plastic tubes over the ears and under the chin
- Gently adjust the plastic slide until the cannula is secure.
- Discard after single use.
- Do not use if package is opened or damaged.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
The nasal cannula is a device that helps to deliver supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to people in need of respiratory help.
It’s typically advised to wash your cannula once a week in a mixture of 10-parts water and one-part vinegar. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
Every 2–4 weeks, replace your cannula or mask. Change every time you get sick. Every month, replace your air filter. Every 2 months, replace your tubing.
Ensure proper positioning of the cannula tips in the patient’s nostrils. If the cannula tips are curved, ensure that they point downward. Maintain enough slack on the oxygen tubing.
Hy-Tape,which almost everyone simply calls pink tape, uses a zinc oxide-based adhesive. This latex-free adhesive is gentle and even soothing on delicate skin. Pink tape is strong enough to hold a nasal cannula in place, and can hold its own against the busiest of tiny hands.
|18 × 14 × 3 cm
Odin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Plot Number 45 Phase 2 Industrial Area Panchkula Haryana 134113 India
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin
|Expires on or After
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.