Dr.Odin Oral Irrigator FC-166
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr Odin Store107.97 Cashback
- Dr.Odin’s Oral Irrigator solves oral problems with care.
- Dr.Odin Oral Irrigator reservoir capacity is 600ml
- Dr.Odin’s oral irrigator is provided with an enhanced water pressure ratings
- Oral irrigator comes with rotating tips and 8 Interchangeable jet tips
- 8 Interchangeable jet tips – Tabletop water flosser comes with 4 classic jet tips, 1 tongue cleaner tip, 1 orthodontic tip, 1 periodontal tip, 1 dental plaque tip
- Provided with convenient water refilling.
MRP: You Save: 1,001.00
- Dr.Odin Oral Irrigator for teeth cleaning and flossing.
- Oral irrigator provides an oral hygiene solution for the entire family.
- Oral irrigator gives daily dental care for people of all ages.
- Dr.Odin’s Oral Irrigator helps to get rid of dental calculus easily.
- Dr.Odin’s Oral irrigators are suitable to use with braces.
- Dr.Odin’s Oral Irrigator provides a superior deep cleaning.
- Oral irrigator has the facilities of 2 minutes auto shut cycle, 3 minutes smart timer and has 6 kinds of unique tips.
- Dr.Odin’s Oral irrigator comes with 10 levels of adjustable water pressure and 360 ° complete cleaning
Directions for Use:
- Aim for the top of the tooth, baseline of the gum, and the space between each tooth.
- Hold the water over each tooth for about two seconds, repeating the process on the inside and outside of your teeth until your whole mouth is treated.
- It should take you about two minutes to complete
- Before cleaning unplug from the electrical outlet
- Don’t disassemble or attempt to resolve this product
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces
- Never use it while sleeping
Dentists recommend the oral irrigator to all patients who have some type of fixed prosthesis in their mouth. In patients with any sort of limitation and who cannot do it themselves, we instruct family members to carry out their hygiene for them, as long as they are periodontally healthy.
New research has demonstrated that the oral irrigator reduces bleeding and gingivitis better than floss.
To maintain a good oral health, dental professionals recommend that you use an oral irrigator at least once per day and brush your teeth at least twice per day.
Yes. Oral Irrigator can be used daily. It will only help to improve your oral care. If you have gum disease or have trouble brushing or flossing, your dentist may even recommend that you use an oral irrigator more often than once per day.
The small, handheld devices use streams of pressurized water or mouthwash to loosen and flush out plaque, bacteria, food particles, and debris from between the teeth and around and below the gum line.
Oral irrigation is often recommended for people who are unable to tolerate flossing. Sensitive gums, orthodontic appliances, diabetes, dental implants, and non-compliance are all reasons why oral irrigation is an effective alternative to flossing.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.