Dr. Morepen CN-10 Compressor Nebulizer
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr. Morepen Store
- Ideal for cold, asthma treatment.
- Comes with 1 year warranty.
- With adult and pediatric masks.
- Open / close vent for user selectable control of medication rate.
- Light weight.
- Helps to breathe better.
- Offers average nebulization limit of about 0.2 ml / min.
Dr.Morepen Compressor Nebulizer was developed for the successful treatment of efficient respiratory therapy and effective Medication Delivery for people with respiratory disorders.
MRP: You Save: 751.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Nebulizer is used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs.
- Contains a base that holds an air compressor, a small container for liquid medicine, and a tube that connects the air compressor to the medicine container.
- Above the medicine container is a mouthpiece or mask that is used to inhale the mist.
- To make inhalation easier for the entire family, the device comes with a mouthpiece and two different sized masks (kid and adult size).
- Efficient for both lower respiratory tract and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Technical Specification : Power : 220V AC. 50 Hz, Maximum Capacity : 5ml, Particle
- Less issue, great nebulization and zero medicine wastage.
- Better relief for the cause of respiratory problems efficiently.
- Compressor nebulizers.
- Effective medication delivery.
- Quiet operation.
- Can be disinfected.
- Ideal for all ages.
Use it for
- Bronchial asthma
- Acute bronchitis
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary infections (COPD)
- Respiratory infections.
- Small airway disease.
- Main unit
- Medicine chamber
- Mask- adult & child
- Air tube
- Power cord
- Instruction manual.
Direction of use:
- Step 1: Wash your hands well
- Step 2: Fill the medicine cup with prescribed dose of medicine.
- Step 3: Attach the tube and mask/mouthpiece to medicine cup.
- Step 4: Attach medicine cup to the compressor tube.
- Step 5: Switch on the machine and breathe through your mouth until all the medicine is inhaled. Take deep breaths for better relief.
- Step 6: Turn off the machine.
- Step 7: Wash the medicine cup and mask and air dry.
- To avoid electrical shock: Keep the unit away from water.
- Do not immerse the power cord to the unit in liquid.
- Do not use if not recommended by doctor.
- Read the information manual thoroughly before using it.
Nebulizer is a healthcare device used to deliver medication in the form of mist that are inhaled to the lungs to get relief from breathing difficulties due to respiratory tract infections.
Nebulizers are used to get relief from variety of lung diseases such as chest tightness, breathing difficulty, wheezing, asthma, respiratory infections, cold and cough.
Liquid form of medications that acts as bronchodilator and prescribed by doctor are used. Dosage differ from person to person. So use medication advised by your doctor only.
Nebulizers may be used to relieve coughs and other symptoms caused by respiratory illnesses if your healthcare practitioner advises to use.
If you are suffering from chest congestion medication delivered by nebulizer only can help. Steaming does not have any medication its hot air that gives temporary relief.
No. it does not result in any improvement or results in respiratory illnesses.
Generally you need a prescription from doctor saying that you need nebulizer to get relief from respiratory condition. You can also get it online by visiting CUREKA.
When a baby breaths in the mist from a nebulizer, the medicine can go deep into their lungs and it works well to make breathing easier. Helps infants and babies to take in medication while they normally breathe.
Home nebulizer therapy is convenient for people with COPD and asthma. Use it if your doctor advises.
|Dimensions||25.2 × 23 × 11.6 cm|