Nulife 2460 Nebulizer (White)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nulife Store
- Ideal for cold, asthma treatment.
- Comes with 12 months warranty.
- With adult and pediatric masks.
- Light weight and compact.
- Helps to breathe better.
- Medicine capacity 7 ml.
Nulifepistontype compressor nebulizer provides effective treatment for breathing problems by facilitating faster conversion of medication into fine particles.
MRP: You Save: 201.00
- Reviews (0)
- Medications go directly to person’s airways and lungs and medication can be delivered over a long period of time.
- Contains a small container for liquid medicine, and a tube that connects the compressor to the medicine container.
- Above the medicine container is a mouthpiece or mask that is used to inhale the mist.
- To make inhalation easier for the entire family, the device comes with a mouthpiece and two different sized masks (kid and adult size).
- Efficient for both lower respiratory tract and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Equipped with safety fuse to ensure safety while using it.
- Pistoncompressor nebulizer.
- Faster medicine delivery.
- Portable and light.
- Better medication compliance
- Low noise level.
- Wall mountable
- Safe for long use.
Use it for
- Bronchial asthma
- Acute bronchitis
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary infections (COPD)
- Respiratory infections.
- Small airway disease.
- Nulife 2460 nebulizer
- Mask kit
- Medicine container.
- User manual.
Direction of use:
- Step 1: Wash your hands wellStep 2: Fill the medicine cup with prescribed dose of medicine.
Step 3: Attach the tube and mask/mouthpiece to medicine cup.
Step 4: Attach medicine cup to the compressor tube.
Step 5: Switch on the machine and breathe through your mouth until all the medicine is inhaled. Take deep breaths for better relief.
Step 6: Turn off the machine.
Step 7: Wash the medicine cup and mask and air dry.
- To avoid electrical shock: Keep the unit away from water.
- Do not immerse the power cord to the unit in liquid.
- Do not use if not recommended by doctor.
- Read the information manual thoroughly before using it.
Nebulizer is a healthcare device used to deliver medication in the form of mist that are inhaled to the lungs to get relief from breathing difficulties due to respiratory tract infections.
Piston Compressor (Nebulizer) is a sturdy, easy-to-use system to treat asthma and COPD among others. It maximizes the delivery of medication over a standard compressor.
Nebulizers are used to get relief from variety of lung diseases such as chest tightness, breathing difficulty, wheezing, asthma, respiratory infections, cold and cough.
Liquid form of medications that acts as bronchodilator and prescribed by doctor are used. Dosage differ from person to person. So use medication advised by your doctor only.
Nebulizers may be used to relieve coughs and other symptoms caused by respiratory illnesses if your healthcare practitioner advises to use.
If you are suffering from chest congestion medication delivered by nebulizer only can help. Steaming does not have any medication its hot air that gives temporary relief.
No. it does not result in any improvement or results in respiratory illnesses.
Generally you need a prescription from doctor saying that you need nebulizer to get relief from respiratory condition. You can also get it online by visiting CUREKA.
When a baby breaths in the mist from a nebulizer, the medicine can go deep into their lungs and it works well to make breathing easier. Helps infants and babies to take in medication while they normally breathe.
Home nebulizer therapy is convenient for people with COPD and asthma. Use it if your doctor advises.