Romsons – Probe Digital Thermometer
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Mercury free digital thermometer.
- Provides high accurate results.
- For oral, rectal / underarm use.
- Comes with memory function and beep alert.
- Results can be read in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Can be used at home or clinics.
100 % mercury free thermometer with multiple advanced feature provides fast & reliable temperature results in few seconds; ideal for home use as well as you can carry this lightweight thermometer wherever you go.
- Digital thermometer with LCD display designed to provide accurate and reliable results.
- You can know yourself and your loved one’s body temperature at the comfort of your home with this thermometer.
- Flexible tip provides comfort and proper reading.
- Automatic fever alarm to indicate when the temperature is higher than the normal level.
- Low battery indication and auto switch off feature ensure battery life.
- Lightweight and sleek construction makes it ideal to carry in a bag to access while travelling.
Direction of Use
- At first, clean the thermometer tip with soft cloth.
- Turn on the power button.
- Use it orally / rectally / under the arm.
- Hold it until you hear a “beep” sound.
- Read the temperature.
- Press power button to switch off.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure that the tip is clean before use, especially oral use.
Yes. Digital thermometers provide accurate results when used properly.
According to several studies, rectal temperatures are the most accurate, forehead temperatures are the next most accurate and oral / ear temperatures are next accurate.
Turn on the digital thermometer. Place the thermometer tip under your tongue. Close your mouth around the thermometer until the thermometer beep indicates it’s done. Remove the thermometer and read the result.
Mostly, thermometers give correct results. But, sometimes it can provide wrong result; placing thermometer in incorrect position, effect of room temperature can be the reasons.
Normal body temperature can range between 97 F and 99 F (36.1˚C and 37.2˚C).
No. You should not use this digital thermometer to measure temperature on non-living things as it is specially designed to provide temperature reading for human body.
The MRP of Romsons – Probe Digital Thermometer is Rs. 136. You can use healthcare websites like CUREKA to get special discounts on healthcare products.