Braun IRT 3020 Thermoscan Compact Ear Thermometer
- Effective device to monitor body temperature.
- To monitor an infant’s fever or body temperature, it is vital to use a special thermometer.
- Ear thermometer checks temperature in one minute and gives off a beep sound after the procedure is complete, signaling the correct time to remove the device.
- Readings are accurate up to a tenth of a degree.
- Combines reliable accuracy with a handy construction.
- Ergonomically designed to be a compact and simple to use device.
- Tip is a pre-warmed tip to counter the cooling effect that usually misleads the readings gained from normal thermometers.
- Small, soft tip of the device penetrates into a baby’s delicate ear with ease.
- Lens filter is disposable, which means this infrared thermometer is hygienic every time it is used.