Albio CP Posture Control Posterior K Walker with Wheels – Height Adjustable
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Albio Store
- Assists CP children with their mobility issues.
- Posterior K walker with wheels.
- Most suitable for children height from 3.0 feet to 5.0 feet.
- Can improve postural alignment.
- Provide additional support while walking.
- For maximum grip and comfort.
- Useful for senior citizens and post surgery also.
CP posture control posterior K walker assists children with cerebral palsy with their mobility issues, including problems with balance and posture, allows the children to bear weight on their legs which increases bone strength and reduces the risk of fractures and osteoporosis, offers better stability and also minimizes the chances of slipping.
- Posture walker designed to provide support while walking and improves postural alignment.
- Makes walking more easy and energetic
- Designed with wheels, offers easy & smooth mobility.
- Provides an additional stability / support while walking.
- Will be beneficial for child, adults and elders who need the support and alignment provided by the posture control design.
- Wider base for maximum comfort and has softer handles to provide grip.
- Swivel wheels 360 degrees in both directions allowing the maximum degrees of comfortable movement.
Direction of Use
- Step 1: Adjust the height as per the user’s comfort.
- Step 2: Place the walker behind you while standing at the wide base of the walker.
- Step 3: Pick up the walker, and place it in a short distance ahead.
- Step 4: Move a step forward while gripping the walker.
- Step 5: Repeat step 3 and 4.
- Keep your back straight while walking.
- Maintain the walker clean and dust free.
- Make the adjustments as per the child’s requirement.
- Always take care the child with a care taker when he / she is in the walker.
Walker is a mobility aid designed to offer a stability / support for people who need additional support while walking.
Posture control K walkers place the support behind the user, requiring the person to adapt to a more upright posture while placing his / her center of mass within the base of support of the walker; thus improves better walking posture.
Yes. Posterior walker is same as reverse walker. It helps to maintain energy balance when walking.
There is no correct height, adjust the height that suits you.
Adjust the height as per the user’s comfort, Place the walker behind you while standing at the wide base of the walker, Pick up the walker, and place it in a short distance ahead, Move a step forward while gripping the walker.
The MRP of the Albio CP posterior K walker is Rs. 8500. Use healthcare websites like CUREKA to get best discounts on healthcare products.