Vissco DuraMax Walker
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Stabilise patients with poor balance and mobility.
- Helps in post-surgical rehabilitation of lower limbs
- Lightweight with anodised finish aluminium frame
- Height-adjustable with anti-slip rubber caps
- Support weights up to 120 kgs.
A foldable, soft hand gripped, height adjustable walker which is made of lightweight aluminum frame and provides support to elderly people while walking and standing in such a way that it stabilizes the patients with poor balance and mobility.
MRP: You Save: 602.00
- Offers larger supporting base and high reliability while walking which improves balance of body
- Provides four additional points of contact with the ground and stable positioning
- Easy to use, light-weighted and conveniently shaped soft hand grips for comfortable use
- Foldable with a single press for quick storage anywhere and easy to maintain
- Walker directs the load through the arms and the walking aid which in turn lowers the forces transmitted to the affected limbs
- Stabilise the patients with poor balance and mobility
Directions for Use
- Place the walker in front of you with the open side facing you
- Grab the handles of the walker
- Step ahead and start walking carrying the walker for grip
- As you walk do not keep the walker too close or too far away because this would cause you to roll and slip down.
- Check daily whether the walker is in good condition
A walker will help to provide stability and support to elderly ,injured or fractured people or those who have weakness in leg to walk.
When should a person use walker?After illness or injury that requires an extended period of bed rest and if a person has weakness in one or both legs, a walker is used.
Stand in the center of the walker and grab the hands of the walker .As you step ahead do not keep the walker too close or too far away because this can lead you to fall or roll over.
Walkers are made of aluminium so they are light weighted and can be picked up and moved easily and have comfort grips to enhance user’s comfort .The tips of the leg is covered with rubber caps so that it prevents slipping and improves stability.
The walker must be checked regularly if anything looks worn or broken. When the walker is unfolded check whether all the sides click into the place properly. For cleaning use mild detergent soap and water.