Philips Respironics Dreamstation Bipap Auto Machine
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Philips Store
- Sleep therapy device with easy to navigate menus.
- Built-in Bluetooth makes connectivity to the DreamMapper patient self-management tool easier.
- Advanced event detection gives the summary of patient’s progress.
- EZ-start helps patient gradually acclimate to therapy.
- Smart ramp allows users to fall asleep to lower pressures.
- Can be used while lying down or sitting up in bed.
- 2 years warranty
- One piece humidifier water chamber.
DreamStation includes a set of tools to make it easy for patients starting PAP(positive airway pressure) sleep therapy and for their continued long-term use and benficial as sleep therapy device that mimics natural breathing pattern.
- DreamStation BIPAP, positive airway pressure (PAP), sleep therapy device is designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be.
- EZ-Start’s automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure can help patients gradually acclimate to their prescribed level of therapy.
- Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of patients’ nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
- Auto BiPAP machine provides one distinct higher pressure for inhalation and separate lower pressure for exhalation.
- C Flex for pressure relief during exhalation, C-Flex+ minimizes the pressure transition and Bi-Flex softens the airflow when the patient inhales and exhales.
- During therapy the machine will monitor the user on a breath by breath basis.
- Remains at lower pressure until an event is detected.
- Humidifier come in Modular design with one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber.
- Low profile design, small and light weight, front facing display, easy to clean.
- C-flex, C-Flex+, Bi-Flex.
- Smart ramp
- CPAP check
- Digital autotrack
- Oximetry capable.
- Breathing difficulty
- Sleep apnea
- DreamStation Auto Machine
- Dark Blue Reusable Filter (Installed)
- Light Blue Disposable Filter (Uninstalled)
- 80W Power Supply
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- Carry Bag
Direction of use
- Connect the tube.
- Fit the mask
- Set the pressure using control dial.(as adviced by physician)
- Use as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Read user manual carefully before using.
Auto bipap is an auto-adjusting bi-level machine that automatically adjusts during the night to provide two distinct pressures for inhalation and exhalation
One can set pressure using control dial.When an abnormal event is detected that requires a higher pressure, the machine will automatically increase to the needed pressure and return to a lower pressure when the event has concluded.
C-flex uses technology that provides pressure relief during exhalation based on expiratory flow and C-Flex+ minimizes the pressure transition and provides additional comfort.
Bi flex technology softens the air flow during inhalation and exhalation and provides comfortable breathing.
Without humidifier the machine will disperse dry air to your mask. Humidifier is necessary.
BiPAP can’t be continued without a break for long time. Duration must be decided by a doctor. Generally not recommended beyond 48 hours
CPAP delivers single pressure whereas BiPAP delivers two level pressures -inhale pressure and exhale pressure
The dreamstation auto BIPAP monitors your breathing pattern and holds air pressure at lower pressure setting until you have an apnea. Then it triggers the machine to deliver higher pressure and when everything is normal gets back to lower pressure
BIPAP pushes pressurized air into your lungs and let one get oxygen one needs to lower the risk