Dr. Vaidya’s Swasaghna Ayurvedic Pills For Bronchial Asthma
- Ayurvedic formulation that offers relief from various respiratory ailments as well as cough & cold.
- Helps to provide relief in acute and chronic respiratory ailments
- Swasaghna is a blend of as many as 14 herbs, each of which works together to balance the Kapha.
- Bans Kapur, Lavang, Elaichi, Lindpiper, Taj, Sunth act as lung toners and antiseptics.
- Jyeshthimadhu gives a soothing effect to the throat and reduces cough.
- Shahjeera and Kapoor also act to liquefy the mucus.
- Shwasa kuthar Rasa and Abhrak Bhasma have anti-anemic properties.
- Tagar, Nagkesar, and Kankol have an anti-inflammatory action.
- Inclusion of massage, breathing exercises, meditation and yoga in the lifestyle, these tablets can offer relief from respiratory problems.
- Dosage: 1 pill three times a day after meals.