18 Herbs Organics Pure Edible Coconut Oil
- Best oil for cooking.
- Kickstarts metabolic activity.
- Acts as antioxidant, antibiotic and antimicrobial.
- Can withstand higher temperatures than other oils, best for cooking.
- A healthy energy source.
- Coconut oil is loaded with medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), a kind of fatty acid which when oxidised converts to ketones, a high-powered energy that feeds brain cells.
- Oil increases blood circulation to the brain and provides all the good cholesterol the brain needs.
- Natural and fantastic hair conditioner.
- Moisturizes, heals & repairs skin.
- Unrefined: Naturally chemical free, sulphur and paraben-free.
- Unrefined cold-pressed coconut oil is richer in phytonutrients than refined oil.
- Polyphenols,antioxidants in the body, are damaged by the bleaching and heating process used to produce refined coconut oil.