Merlion Naturals Rosemary Essential Oil 12 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Essential oil in concentrated form extracted from natural rosemary
- Natural remedy to grow thicker hair
- Can be added in household cleaning solutions.
- Relieves stress and tension when used in diffuser
- Excellent aromatherapy oil
Use in diluted form and mix with other carrier oils to use this essential oil for hair growth ,getting reliefe from anxiety and depression; has anti inflammatory and DHT blocking ability that promote healthy hair on healthy adults. Safe to use topically with children 10 years of age and older.
MRP: You Save: 70.00
- Extracted from natural lavender flower using steam distillation method and added menthol, herbs and spice for aroma.
- Has a strong herbaceous, slightly woody, balsamic aroma presenting a top-middle fragrance note.
- In household applications, add a few drops of Rosemary Essential Oil to any DIY cleaning solution.
- Rosemary oil also makes a great hair tonic and can be added to shampoo.
- Blends well with Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Cucumber Seed, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Sandalwood oils.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minutes intervals with ample break periods for safe and effective use and diffuse in an open and well ventilated area.
- Dilute the oil as per the dilution rate mentioned in the dilution table for safe use.
Key ingredients :
Rosemary essential oil – 100%
|Dilution %||1 tsp carrier oil (5ml bottle)||2 tsp carrier oil (10 ml bottle)||3 tsp carrier oil (15 ml bottle)||6 tsp carrier oil ( 30 ml bottle)|
|1%||1 drop essential oil||3 drops essential oil||4 drops essential oil||9 drops essential oil|
|2%||3 drops essential oil||6 drops essential oil||9 drops essential oil||18 drops essential oil|
|3%||4 drops essential oil||9 drops essential oil||13 drops essential oil||27 drops essential oil|
|4%||6 drops essential oil||12 drops essential oil||18 drops essential oil||36 drops essential oil|
|5%||7 drops essential oil||15 drops essential oil||22 drops essential oil||46 drops essential oil|
Direction of use:
- Dilute to a 1-2% dilution rate for topical application.
- Usage of 1% dilution – 3 drops essential oil to 2 tsp carrier oil – elderly and facial application.
- Usage of 2% dilution – 6 drops essential oils to 2 tsp carrier oil – maximum daily recommended dilution.
- Usage of 5% dilution – 15 drops essential oil to 2 tsp carrier oil – short term use.
Note: These are not recommended dosage. Use as suggested by medical practitioner.
- Patch test recommended after dilution.
- Avoid use during pregnancy, with children under the age of 10, or with those who suffer from epilepsy.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Don’t use concentrated essential oils.
- Use only after dilution.
Rosemary oil is often used to revitalise hair follicles and maximize hair growth and has been proven to be effective in blocking DHT.
Rosemary essential oil can help stimulate healthy, thick hair by speeding up the process of cell turnover and growth, its anti-inflammatory property prevents hair loss.
Rosemary oil is most effective for hair restoration when used consistently for at least 6 months.
No essential oils must be diluted with carrier oils before use. Can be added to your shampoo. Mix few drops of rosemary oil with olive or coconut oil, and apply it to your scalp.
Rosemary Essential Oil is a great choice for cleaning because of its natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties. And it leaves behind a pleasant, clean fragrance.
Using essential oil without diluting or excess use may lead to vomiting and spasms.
Yes pure and 100% natural