Merlion Naturals Rosemary, Jasmin, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Geranium Essential Oil Combo (6 x 12ml)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Set of 6 essential oils 12ml Each.
- Includes Rosemarry, Jasmin, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Geranium Essential Oil.
- Can be diluted and used in various applications.
- Blends well with other essential oils.
- 100% pure , natural and concentrated.
Combination of essential oils that can be used in diluted form for household use , as diffusion to get aroma, and applied topically on skin .Ideal to use on children above 2 years of age and above.
MRP: You Save: 240.00
- Rosemary oil benefits hair, can be added to shampoo and used in household cleaning; it blends well with Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Cucumber Seed, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Sandalwood oils.
- Jasmine oil is widely used in perfumes, may promote aphrodisiac qualities and blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Rose, Sandalwood oils.
- Frankincense Essential Oil enhances deep meditation, and balance emotions.; blends well with Black Pepper, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger Root, Lavender, Orange oils.
- Ylang Ylang oil relieves tension and stress, stimulates and balances circulation, blends well with Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Rose, Sandalwood oils.
- Patchouli essential oil is often blended into perfumes, enhances meditation, use before bedtime for deep relaxation, blends well with Cedarwood, Frankincense, Jasmine, Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang oils.
- Geranium essential oil reduces mental stress , helps get rid of negative thoughts in mind , promotes positive and relaxed outlook in office and home; blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Rose, Sandalwood oils.
- All these oils are not recommended to use without dilution and use dilution rate as per the table below.
|Dilution %||1 tsp carrier oil (5ml bottle)||2 tsp carrier oil (10 ml bottle)||3 tsp carrier oil (15 ml bottle)||6 tsp carrier oil ( 30 ml bottle)|
|0.5%||Less than 1 drop essential oil||1 drop essential oil||2 drops essential oil||4 drops essential oil|
|1%||1||3 drops essential oil||4 drops essential oil||9 drops essential oil|
|2%||3 drops essential oil||6 drops essential oil||9 drops essential oil||18 drops essential oil|
|3%||4 drops essential oil||9 drops essential oil||13 drops essential oil||27 drops essential oil|
|4%||6 drops essential oil||12 drops essential oil||18 drops essential oil||36 drops essential oil|
|5%||7 drops essential oil||15 drops essential oil||22 drops essential oil||46 drops essential oil|
Note : Hot oil such as cinnamon , clove bud and oregano should be diluted to 0.5% and should not be used on children below 10 years.
Direction of use:
- Usage of 0.5% dilution – 1 drop essential oil to 2 tsp carrier oil for infants (6 – 24 months)
Note: while using on children please consult with aromatherapist or medical professional for children under 2 years)
- Usage of 1% dilution – 3 drops essential oil to 2 tsp carrier oil – elderly and facial application.
- Usage of 2% dilution – 6 drops essential oils to 2 tsp carrier oil – maximum daily recommended dilution.
- Usage of 5% dilution – 15 drops essential oil to 2 tsp carrier oil – short term use.
Note: These are not recommended dosage. Use as suggested by medical practitioner.
- For your safety patch test is recommended for first time use.
- Place a drop of oil diluted essential oil to small area of skin such as inside the elbow. Look for any reactions for the first 24 hours.
- Not to be taken orally.
- Not to be used in concentrated form.
Rosemary essential oil can help stimulate healthy, thick hair by speeding up the process of cell turnover and growth, its anti-inflammatory property prevents hair loss.
Rosemary Essential Oil is a great choice for cleaning because of its natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties. And it leaves behind a pleasant, clean fragrance.
Yes manufactured using steam distillation method and is 100% pure and natural.
No all essentials oil are in concentrated form and should be used diluted only to avoid toxicity and side effects.
Essential oils, should never be ingested. It can cause diarrhea, cramping, and even severe poisoning
Dilute and use as diffuse in well ventilated area. Diffuse in 30-60 minutes intervals with ample break periods for safe and effective use.